Candy Cane Tours
McCord’s Candy Cane Tours are fun for everyone!
We’re sorry! At this time, all tour tickets have been booked. We are considering adding additional tour dates for December, please check back or follow us on Facebook for updates.
Join us on this family friendly experience with a backend tour of the McCord Candies’ historical building and confectionary kitchen (aka ‘The Candy Cane Factory’)
2022 tours start November 12th and will run through December 23rd.
Our tour experience starts with a cup of hot cocoa and fun facts about our building’s history and why we’re known as ‘the sweetest corner in town’. You and your tour group will see the candy cane making process in full swing, learn how they’re made, and get in on the candy cane curling action! You’ll get to shape your own cane into the traditional hook, or any shape your imagination can create!
And don’t forget to wear your festive Christmas spirit – best Christmas dressed wins an extra cane!
Tour Dates Are:
- Thursdays 4:00 and 5:30 (Nov 17th / Dec 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd)
- Fridays 3:00; 4:30; 6:00 (Nov 18th, 25th / Dec 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd)
- Saturdays 2:30; 4:00; 6:30 (Nov 12th, 19th, 26th, / Dec 10th, 17th)
Tour Details, Rules and Regs:
- Each tour lasts about 45 minutes.
- Hot cocoa and other drinks must stay downstairs/drinks are not allowed in the candy cane factory.
- Sadly, due to structural limitations of the historical building, tours are not handicapped accessible.
- Please consider a gratuity for your tour host/crew; they are working hard to bring you the happy.
- Tour tickets must be purchased & reserved online. For the best possible experience, maximum tour group size is 16 guests.
- For private event inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name of your group/organization, size of your group, desired date/time for your group (that does not conflict with publicly posted tour dates).
- Babies/children under the age of 18 months are free on the tour; however, please remember that crying babies, though sweet little gifts from God, are like New Year’s resolutions – they should be carried out!
- NO REFUNDS are provided for any reason, no exceptions. Please know for sure that you can make your tour date (we do, however, allow for ticket transfers upon request and with advanced notice).
- Bring your jolly spirit and the joy of Christmas in your heart!